What If Season 3 Release Date is an American animated series based on the Marvel Comics series of the same name produced by A. C. Bradley for the streaming service Disney+. It is a Marvel Studios’ fourth television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and the studio’s first animated series.
The series looks at various timelines in the Multiverse. This is to see what would happen if actual events from the MCU films happened differently. Bradley serves as showrunner for the first two seasons, with Bryan Andrews directing.
It is a part of Phase Four of the MCU as the first season of What If…? aired on August 11, 2021, and ran for nine episodes until October 6, 2021.
The series has garnered primarily excellent reviews. Voice acting, animation, inventive storylines, and scenarios have garnered acclaim. A Zombies series based on a What If…? episode is in the works.
What If Season 3 Release Date Premise
What If Season 3 follows the formation of the Multiverse in Loki’s season one finale. It examines many other versions of the Multiverse in which critical events from the Marvel Cinematic Universe films occur differently, as seen by the Watcher.
Following the foundation of the Guardians of the Multiverse, the Watcher continues to visit different worlds. He also meets new heroes and keeps the Multiverse safe.
Also Read: Who is Maria Menounos Dating? Know all about her partner.
What If Season 3 Release Date Plot
What if…? explores various alternative multiverse scenarios? In these, significant scenes from MCU films occur differently. The events are from the Watcher’s perspective after the Multiverse has been founded in Loki’s season one finale.
We can’t forecast the actual plotlines because we don’t know how season two will end. After all, the network hasn’t yet shown it.
However, it has been expected that the future season will pick up any cliffhangers and subplots from the What If…? end credit scene. Seasons 1 and 2 dive right into this domain. These give viewers something new to think about other than the traditional themes of the MCU timeline and now the Multiverse. Because many of the episodes have received excellent reviews from fans, many have been drawn to the series when it airs on the streaming site. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the rising fan interest in this new animated series to introduce a new element to the series.
What If Season 3 renewal
Yes, Marvel Studios has officially renewed What If…? for a third season, which will premiere in July 2022 and is currently in development. According to the Marvel Studios Animation panel at San Diego Comic-Con, the series has been renewed for a third season.
What if….? Season 2 will be available on Disney+ exclusively in early 2023. “Just announced at #SDCC2022: Season 2 of Marvel Studios’ What If…?, an Original series, is streaming early 2023 on #DisneyPlus,” the official Disney+ Twitter handle said.
Cast Of What If Season 3
According to the most recent What If…? list, the following are some of the show’s well-known cast members who are expected to appear in upcoming seasons.
- Jeffrey Wright as Uatu/The Watcher
- Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter/Captain Carter
- Lake Bell as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Josh Keaton as Steve Rogers/HYDRA Stomper
- Cynthia McWilliams as Gamora
- Mick Wingert as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Jeff Goldblum as En Dwi Gast/Grandmaster
- Taika Waititi as Korg
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange
- Josh Brolin as Thanos
- Kurt Russell as Ego
- Michael Rooker as Yondu Udonta
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne/Wasp
- Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff
- To-be-confirmed voice actress as Brunnhilde/Valkyrie
- To-be-confirmed voice actor as Peter Parker
- To-be-confirmed voice actress as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
- To-be-confirmed voice actress as Hela
- To-be-confirmed voice actor as Odin
- To-be-confirmed voice actor as Xu Wenwu
- To-be-confirmed voice actor as Shang-Chi
Also Read: Cartel Crew Season 4 Release Date: Is This Series Coming in 2022!
Where to stream?
What If…? is a Marvel Studios original series that will launch on Disney+. This streaming network provides:
- Captivating drama and comedy series.
- Feature films.
- Family entertainment on your screens.
The series will only be accessible to stream exclusively on Disney+. Various membership rates from which viewers can choose are based on their preferences.