- Vince McMcMahon’s name has been removed from the backstage area during WWE Main Events.
- In a new era of WWE under the leadership of Stephanie McMahon, Nick Khan, and Paul “Triple H” Levesque.
- If you saw the SummerSlam event, you definitely would have noticed Triple H’s fingerprints all over the show. After the first match, Dakota Kai and Io Shirai returned, and there were other signs during the show that Vince was no longer in charge.
- Triple H’s office was built backstage, and what was formerly known as “Vince’s Office” is now known as the “CEO OFFICE.” Backstage, none of the previous signs bearing Vince’s name could be seen.
- Jerry Jarrett and Karen Jarrett are attending the Pay-per-view (PPV)
- The ring doesn’t have the usual Light-emitting diode (LED) boards on the ring apron or ring posts that are usually there.
- The stadium is tarped off behind the complicated cameras. There are about 34,000 to 35,000 in attendance.
- WWE had a two-story Summerslam store, with one floor including nothing but Summerslam merchandise. The other featured a variety of WWE talent.
Also Read: Rollie Bands Shot and Killed After Daring Critics to Confront Him.